- Counter Cultural Youth Ministry – K. Michael Prince gives some great insights on how irrelevant youth ministry can be.
- Practical Theology via Tony Jones via Dan Haugh over at the Immerse Journal. Dan gos deeper in youth ministry.
- Student Leadership – Doug Fields has a great series about student leadership over at his blog.
- The New Christians – The book referenced (but not referred to) in the Immerse Journal’s previous link. Somehow this book got lost in the noise of the emergent conversation (which is a shame).
- Untamed: Reactivating a Missional form of Discipleship – Alan Hirsch has some great ideas that he writes about in this dense, thoughtful book. Despite his use of one of my least favorite words in the title, I loved this book.