Lately I have been taking stock of myself. It has shown up on this blog as silence, but in my offline world, ithas been amazingly fruitful. I have had more conversations, more revealing moments and more insights into who I am than in years before. This inner understandinghas had surprising outcomes.
- I don’t feel like I have as much to prove
- I know when to say no to new opportunities
- Likewise, I know when to say yes
- I can take bigger risks
- I can admit to being bad at something (or just disinterested)
- I enjoy so much more freedom found in those in between moments of life